Be Ready for Your Appointment
Take the Dry Eye Quiz and bring your results with you.
Provide important information
- How often and how long have you used
- How dry eyes affect your daily activities
- Do dry eyes make it hard to wear your contacts?
Prepare to ask questions
- Do I have Chronic Dry Eye (CDE) disease?
- Are my eyes making enough of my own tears?
- What are all my treatment options?
- Is RESTASIS® right for my type of CDE?
Make Sure You Get Screened on Your Visit
- Tell the front desk you have a medical appointment to get screened for a type of Chronic Dry Eye disease
- Also remind the office technician that you want to get screened
- Ask your eye doctor for your screening results
Be Your Own Advocate—Ask For RESTASIS®
- You may be diagnosed with Chronic Dry Eye
(CDE) disease caused by reduced tear
production due to inflammation
- RESTASIS® is the only prescription for this
type of CDE
- Ask your eye doctor if RESTASIS® may be
right for you